Domestic wheel loaders are transitioning from low level, low quality, low price, satisfying function to high level, high quality, medium price, economical and practical. From imitation imitation to independent development, all major manufacturers continue to invest in technology, adopt different technical routes, technological innovation on key components and systems, get rid of the similarity of product design, no self-characteristics and advantages, from low level of disorder The strange circle of competition stands out and becomes the leader in the loader industry.
(1) Large and small wheel loaders have been limited by objective conditions and total market demand in the development process in recent years. The most competitive medium-sized loaders will be updated faster and faster.
(2) According to the actual situation of each manufacturer, re-design the overall design, optimize various performance indicators, and strengthen the strength and rigidity of the structural parts, so that the reliability of the whole machine is greatly improved.
(3) Refine the system structure. Such as the vibration reduction of the power system, the structural optimization of the heat dissipation system, the optimization of the performance index of the working device, and the dustproof and industrial design of each hinge point.
(4) Using electronic technology and load sensing technology to achieve automatic gear shifting and hydraulic variable system application, improve efficiency, save energy, and reduce loader operating costs.
(5) Improve safety and comfort. The cab gradually has the FOPS & ROPS function. The cab environment will move closer to the car. The steering wheel, seat and joysticks can be adjusted to allow the operator to work in the best position.
(6) Reduce noise and emissions, and strengthen environmental indicators. As people's awareness of environmental protection has increased, the work of reducing loader noise and emissions has been forced. Many large cities have already formulated noise and emission standards for motor vehicles. If construction machinery does not meet emission standards, it will be restricted to the region. Sales.
(7) Extensive use of new materials, new processes, new technologies, especially machine, electricity, and liquid integration technologies to improve product life and reliability.
(8) Minimize the maintenance to minimize the number of maintenance and repair time, increase the maintenance space, generally adopt electronic monitoring and monitoring technology, further improve the fault diagnosis system, and provide drivers with ways to eliminate problems.