1) The operator should be familiar with the various performances, structures, technical maintenance, operation methods, and operation of the loader before driving and working.
2) Except for the driver's cab, it is strictly forbidden to take passengers in other places on the plane.
3) When unloading into the car, the bucket must be lifted so as not to touch the height of the car's baffle. Prevent the bucket from hitting the car. It is strictly forbidden to cross the bucket from the top of the car cab.
4) Automatic deceleration is used when going downhill, and the clutch pedal should not be stepped on to prevent the power from slipping.
5) After the loader is wading, it should be stopped immediately. If it is found that the brake is malfunctioning due to water immersion, continuous braking should be carried out to remove the moisture in the brake pad by heat to restore the brake to normal as soon as possible.
6) When the loader is working, no one is allowed to stand in front of the loader. During the driving process, the bucket is not allowed to carry people.
7) When working, it is strictly forbidden to stand under the shovel arm, and it is forbidden for unrelated personnel and other machinery to work and pass here.
8) It is strictly forbidden to use high-speed gears.
9) When the operator leaves the driving position, the bucket must be grounded, the engine is turned off, and the power is turned off.